Best tips for traveling with children this summer!
Travelling with children is the the biggest cause of stress for the parents.
Here are our tips for making travel with infants easier :
Check your Children’s passports as they only last five years and they have a habit of running out when you’re not looking.
Leave a copy of your itinerary with a trusted family member or friend
Don’t invite criminals into your home by announcing your travel plans on social media. Also place a hold on your mail and don’t put your full name and address on luggage tags.
- Make a list of important emergency information
- Bring along a basic first aid kit (Disney band aid…)
Pack Pull-Ups for potty training : Planes or public transport during the potty training days can be a nightmare!
- Before you board, download some kids’ games or kid-friendly apps to your smartphone or tablet. Also think about stickers and small new toys and candies
- Remember to bring baby wipes : Even if all your children are long out of nappies don’t forget the baby wipes to clean hands, face…
- Whenever you arrive at a new location, set a group meeting place to go to if somebody gets lost or separated
Prepare for the sun.Always pack plenty of sunscreen as many travel destinations increase the prices or don’t sell children sunscreen at all. Also bring sun protective clothes as they are very light and reduce the hassle of applying sunscreen every two hours. Always choose UPF 50+ swimwear and prefer one piece sunsuit for babies.
Bon Voyage à tous !!