Fun kid-friendly mocktail for summer: Green apple and pineapple mock mojito recipe
Get kids in on the fun at summer parties with this yummy and colorful non-alcoholic cocktail recipe.
The excellent flavor of pineapple and apple works very well with the lime and mint.
- Colored sugar
- 1 slice of lime
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup green apple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Tonic water, chilled
- On a saucer, pour the sugar, and spread it around.
- Pass the slice of lime on the rim of the glass to wet it, and then turn it upside down on the saucer to cover the rim with sugar. Set aside.
- At the bottom of the glass, crush the mint leaves.
- Pour in the green apple juice, pineapple juice and lime juice.
- Fill up the glass with the tonic water. Stir.
- Garnish with the slice of lime and mint, and serve cold with a toothpick with candies