Fun kid-friendly mocktail for summer: Nonalcoholic strawberry margarita recipe
School is out and summer is on the way!
While the adults have their cocktail, the kids can join in too with their mocktail dressed like cocktails.
This non-alcoholic cocktail is really easy to prepare and very tasty, which can make for a great drink at family parties!
- Colored sugar
- 1 slice lime
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lingonberry syrup (can be replaced with other sweeteners or berry-based syrup)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Tonic water
- On a saucer, pour the sugar, and spread it around.
- Pass the slice of lime on the rim of the glass to wet it, and then turn it upside down on the saucer to cover the rim with sugar. Set aside.
- In a blender, place the strawberries, lingonberry syrup, lime juice and ice. Pulse until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the glass, and then add the tonic water until full. Stir.
- Garnish with the slice of lime and toothpick with candies, and serve immediately.